This loose and airy dress has a very comfortable fit, and it is embroidered using a foot pedal machine in Mexico. Every dress is a different piece of art because the artisan decides on the colors and the design herself. The pictures give you an idea of what design you might receive, and you can be sure it will be beautiful! California and Mexico share a border and so it is very common to see little girls, teenagers and adult woman wearing this style of dress.
- This handmade dress can take up to 16 hours to make. Every dress is a unique and original piece of art.
- This beautiful dress has ties on the back to adjust for a more fitted or relaxed fit.
- Each dress is different because it is made by a skilled creative artisan
- Wash on delicate cycle with like colors. Iron on back on medium heat paying attention to the embroidery.
- The practice of embroidery is a very ancient practice dating from the pre-Hispanic era. The artisans embroider this dress with pedal machines, just like they've been doing it for centuries.
- This is a dress that, due to its versatility and beauty, has been copied and reproduced in many parts of the world. It is important to distinguish between an original dress and a cheap reproduction, because, with the purchase of an original dress like this, you are contributing to the preservation of a millenary culture and supporting a dignified job and fair trade.
Your purchase helps to feed the hungry in California